A nonprofit organization and website that provides support and resources for moms with postpartum depression, anxiety, and related illnesses. The website was founded by Katherine Stone, a survivor of postpartum anxiety and OCD. Postpartum Progress offers a variety of resources, including:
- Articles and blog posts about postpartum mental illness
- A forum where moms can connect with each other
- A list of treatment specialists and programs
- A toolkit for moms with postpartum depression
- A free ebook about postpartum anxiety
Postpartum Progress also offers a paid membership program that provides additional resources, such as:
- Individual coaching
- Group therapy
- Access to a private forum
- Exclusive content
Postpartum Progress is a valuable resource for moms who are struggling with postpartum mental illness. The website offers a safe and supportive space where moms can connect with each other and find the help they need. Here are some additional details about the website:
- The website was launched in 2011.
- The website has over 1 million visitors each year.
- The website offers resources in English and Spanish.
- The website is funded by donations.
If you are a mom who is struggling with postpartum mental illness, I encourage you to visit the Postpartum Progress website. The website can offer you support, resources, and hope.