Office: (802) 479-1025
Cell: (802) 855-1209
HIPAA Compliant Email:
My client web portal:
Find me on
Weekday, Evenings & Weekends
Due to the changes in Covid19 precautions, I have recently started meeting clients for sessions and consultations over Telehealth only.
Monday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday – Friday 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
More about my practice philosophy:
About my credentials
Important Information about Fees/Insurance
- 1:1 Psychotherapy: $120.00 per session
- 1:1 Life Coaching: $120.00 per session
- Coaching App Subscription: $149.00 per month
- Coaching Program: $2,500.00 for 12 modules
- Income Based Sliding Scale: Yes
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- MVP (new!)
I bill insurance companies for therapy through an online portal called My Clients Plus. I also send clients copies of their invoices and statements. You may receive an invoice through Jituzu. Jituzu’s invoice will be identified with my supervisor, Caroline O’Connor and her company. Payment of your outstanding balance is due before the next scheduled appointment unless other arrangements are made. Please verify your insurance benefits before your first session.
Coaching sessions and my coaching program are not covered by insurance. I do set up (12 month) monthly payment plans for the coaching program, and release each module after that month’s payment is made. If you purchase the program for full price, you will receive each module when you finish the previous module.
Please ask your insurance provider these questions:
- Does my plan cover outpatient mental health care services?
- Do I have a deductible I am responsible for paying?
- How much is my deductible and how much have I met?
- Do I have a co-pay or co-insurance I am responsible for paying?
- How much is the co-pay or co-insurance amount?
- Does therapy require prior authorization?
- Does it need a referral from your primary care provider?
Email email@example.com or call (802) 855-1209 with any questions or if you would like to schedule a consultation.
My Clients Plus Jituzu – client portal
Upon request, you will be sent an invitation to the My Clients Plus Jituzu portal, where you can register as a new client, download the app to your phone or tablet, schedule new appointments, cancel appointments, and reschedule appointments.
The My Clients Plus Jituzu portal is packed full of features that are convenient for both me and clients.
- See past and future appointments
- Schedule, reschedule, cancel upcoming appointments
- See your outstanding balance and past transactions
- Pay your invoices securely and anonymously
- Communicate with your provider through secure channels
- View any tasks assigned by your provider
Quenza client engagement portal and device App
Upon request, you will be sent an invitation to the Quenza portal, where you can create a profile and download the app to your phone or tablet. This portal and app is packed full of features that are convenient for both me and clients.
- Fill out agreements and assessments
- Complete intake paperwork
- Participate in interactive lessons and exercises
- View documents and files
- Create your own notes in a journal
- View session notes written by your therapist
- Track your progress in sessions and between sessions
- Chat with your therapist, HIPAA compliant encrypted texts
- Evaluate therapy and therapist
- Provide feedback to your therapist.
After you have created a profile on Quenza and download the app, I will send the first lessons: describing my integrative approach; and outlining the Quenza client engagement portal.